Midnight EST Friday 11/27 through 11:59:59 PST Monday 11/30
Severin Films/Intervision Black Friday Sale Policies & Guidelines 2020
Hello Everyone! Welcome back to our annual Black Friday Sale! We have some incredible new releases that we are very excited to debut with this sale, which we hope will help end this relatively bad year on a positive note. As always, every penny you spend goes towards us continuing to release unique, crazy films. With that, let’s go over some ground rules to help make this sale go as smoothly as possible. Some of it will be refresher material but plenty of new information has been added so please read carefully.
What This Sale Includes
- 8 BRAND NEW Releases
- 50% off SRP for MOST Severin and Intervision titles
- Special CLEAR OUT Blu-rays and DVDs
- Brand New Merchandise
- The RETURN of the SPIDER FIGURE (Horrors of Spider Island)
The 50% Off Sale (Severin/Intervision Titles)
Severin Films and Intervision Picture Corp. are offering 50% off the SRP price of the majority of their catalog titles. The Sale will start on Friday (11/27) at Midnight EST. The sale will end at 11:59:59 PST on the following Monday (11/30). There will be NO COUPON CODE! Our website will be shut down for a few days BEFORE the sale to make price adjustments and clean up. Once the site opens for the sale, all you need to do is add your items to your cart and checkout without any hassles of entering a code. PLEASE NOTE: If you are able to get on to our site and make purchases during the days the site is shut down, the order will IMMEDIATELY be refunded.
The following will be EXCLUDED from this 50% off SRP price sale:
- Releases from the past 6 months (this includes the Black Friday Sale releases as well as The Complete Lenzi/Baker Giallo Collection, Revenge of the Living Dead Girls, Aenigma, Demonia, The Beast Must Die, Shining Sex, Fulci For Fake, Cruel Jaws, Massacre in Dinosaur Valley, Primitives, The Black Cat, Patrick Still Lives, and Shock Treatment.)
- All Bundles
- Convention Stock (this includes Blood on Satan’s Claw, The Beast in the Cellar, Skinner with LE Slipcover, Viy with LE Slipcover, and Revenge of the Living Dead Girls LE Blu-ray)
Here’s a nifty list of catalog titles that WILL be eligible for 50% off SRP for the first time ever:
- The Astrologer
- Cries of Pleasure
- Night of Open Sex
- Carnival Magic
- Blood & Flesh: The Reel Life and Ghastly Death of Al Adamson
- When the Wind Blows
- Satan’s Slave
- The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh
- Horrors of Spider Island
Our Black Friday Sale Releases
Here are the EIGHT New Release Titles that will be debuting at our Black Friday Sale:
- The Theatre Bizarre [2-Disc Blu-ray Digipack Featuring CD Soundtrack and Limited Edition Slipcover] ***Exclusive to Black Friday Sale
- The Attic Expeditions [2-Disc Blu-ray Featuring CD Soundtrack] ***Exclusive to Black Friday Sale
- Plague Town [2-Disc Blu-ray Featuring CD Soundtrack and Limited Edition Slipcover] ***Exclusive to Black Friday Sale
- Family Portraits: A Trilogy of America [Blu-ray]
- Castle of the Creeping Flesh [Blu-ray Featuring Limited Exclusive Slipcover] ***Exclusive to Black Friday Sale
- Tales of the Uncanny [2-Disc Blu-ray Featuring Documentary plus THREE Horror Anthologies: Eerie Tales, Unusual Tales, Master of Horror] ***Exclusive to Black Friday Sale
- No Way Home [2 Disc Blu-ray Featuring CD Soundtrack and Exclusive Hand-Numbered Slipcover] ***Exclusive to Black Friday Sale
- H.P. Lovecraft’s The Colour Out of Space [Limited Edition Audio Book Cassette, Narrated by Director Richard Stanley]
Please Note: These Limited Edition releases of The Theatre Bizarre, The Attic Expeditions, Plague Town, Tales of the Uncanny and No Way Home are BLACK FRIDAY EXCLUSIVES and will be sold ONLY during the 4-day Black Friday Sale. ALL OF THESE RELEASES ARE REGION FREE.
The RETURN of the SPIDER FIGURE
We have partnered back up with the lovely folks at Little Shop of Gore for a reproduction of those hilarious Spider Figures, a tribute to our release of Horrors of Spider Island from earlier this year. We will bring back our original Spider Island Bundle as well as have a brand new listing for just the Spider itself.
BRAND NEW Merchandise
Here are the SIX New Release Merchandise items that are debuting at our Black Friday Sale:
- Severin Films Hall of Fame Enamel Pin #17: Udo Kier (Pixel Elixir)
- Jess Franco Tree Topper [Limited to 300] (Little Shop of Gore) PLEASE NOTE: This item is a clay sculpture cast in semi-rigid resin and then individually hand-painted.
- The Theatre Bizarre Limited Edition Comic Book
- The Theatre Bizarre Playbill SIGNED by ALL the Directors [Available ONLY in The Opening Night Bundle]
- Logo Koozie Necklace (Little Shop of Gore)
- Another Set of 6 Stickers (with references to Tales of the Uncanny, The Theatre Bizarre, Plague Town, Patrick Still Lives, and Cruel Jaws) PLEASE NOTE: These are only available as add ons during checkout.
THE CLEAR OUT TITLES
During our Black Friday Sale, several DVDs and Blu-rays from our catalog will have significantly reduced prices in order to move units and clear space in our warehouse. These titles are not going out of print just yet, but they will be the cheapest prices we’ve ever sold them for during this sale.
We will be debuting TWO unique Bundles that will be available ONLY during our Black Friday Sale that will feature our New Releases:
- The Opening Night Bundle [Limited to 300]: This Bundle will include all EIGHT Brand New Black Friday Releases, along with Theatre Bizarre SIGNED Playbill, Theatre Bizarre Comic Book, Udo Kier Enamel Pin, and Black Friday Six Sticker Pack. The price will be $215 with a retail value of $250.
- The Overture Bundle [Limited to 700]: This Bundle will include all SEVEN Brand New Black Friday Blu-ray Releases, as well as The Theatre Bizarre Comic Book. The price will be $167 with a retail value of $186.
Black Friday Sale FAQ’s
Your site is down/I cannot log in. Why? Like with most websites, a large flow of heavy user traffic can slow the site down exponentially, or even crash it. If you are having difficulties getting in to our site, please be mindful that we are already aware of the situation and it is a temporary problem that will be addressed immediately if it happens.(Yes, a live person will be watching the launch.) Please do not sit on the site and continue to refresh it during a crash/extreme lagging or inundate us with emails or messages on every social media platform. We know about the issue and we are working hard to fix it. Please just veer away from the site and come back a little later.
I did not receive an order confirmation. Did my order go through? Confirmations get sent out to the provided emails on orders. Please ensure that the email you entered at checkout is accurate and free of misspellings (“.con” is a very common occurrence) and that you have checked all of your email folders (spam, junk, promotions, etc.) after placing the order. If your PayPal receipt is not enough and you must receive an order confirmation, please email email@example.com with RESEND MY ORDER CONFIRMATION in the subject line and it will be addressed as soon as possible. Please Note: You will immediately receive an Out of Office response but someone will be with you shortly.
What is the status of my order? When will I get my order? We will begin packaging orders immediately AFTER the sale ends. A tracking notification email will be sent to the provided email via our shipping program, Shipstation, once your order is processed. Again, please ensure that your address is free of misspellings and that you have checked all of your email folders (spam, junk, promotions, etc.). Depending on the number of orders that this sale generates, it could take up to four weeks for all orders to get processed due to our short staffing while the Pandemic continues.
Do you ship internationally and what about free shipping?/I thought your Free Shipping rates were lower? Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping rates are carefully calculated to factor in the USPS shipping rates, our handling fees, and supplies used. Our site also offers FREE economy shipping (Media Mail for US orders). For FREE shipping eligibility:
- U.S. residents must spend $100 and over.
- Canadian residents must spend $150 and over.
- All other countries must spend $200 and over.
PLEASE NOTE: The FREE SHIPPING TIERS are raised at EVERY Mid Year and Black Friday Sale EVERY year. Also, the shipping default is set to pay for shipping, so you will need to manually select that you want FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING once you reach your appropriate tier, if applicable.
FOR CANADIAN AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT responsible for any lost packages during our sale, ESPECIALLY since the USPS seems to be struggling with delivering packages in a timely manner due to the pandemic. If your order is returned back to our facility, we will contact the provided email to inform you of the situation and you will need to pay for re-shipment of your order or cancel it for a refund of the cost of items only.
Where is my order? Is my order lost? Can you do something about my traveling order? Once a processed order is picked up by the USPS and leaves our facility, it is out of our hands and we have ZERO control over how fast or slow your package travels to its final destination. It is your responsibility to take your tracking number to your local Post Office and inquire with them about your delayed/potentially lost package. A helpful tool is to ask your PO to check the GPS coordinates of your package to see where it went. We will be happy to step in and resolve this issue once the tracking of your package has shown over two weeks of inactivity (usually 4-6 weeks of inactivity for International orders but will now be raised to up to 3 months due to the pandemic). If you placed an order over $100 and think your delivered package was stolen, you will need to provide us proof of a filed police report before we can resend a new package
I’d like to cancel my order. How do I do this? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CANCEL MY ORDER in the subject line and it will be addressed as soon as possible. If the correct subject line is not put in, then you run the risk of your email not being answered in a timely manner. Also, due to Paypal’s recent policy update of not refunding their fees for cancelled orders to businesses anymore, there will be restocking fees for cancelled orders in the following increments:
- Under $100: No restocking fee
- $100 to $500: $5 restocking fee
- $500 to $1000: $10 restocking fee
- Over $1000: $50 restocking fee
Please Note: You will immediately receive an Out of Office response but someone will be with you shortly.
I received my order but there is a mistake. How can we fix this? If we gave you the wrong item or forget an item then no problem! Please email email@example.com with INCORRECT ORDER in the subject line and it will be addressed as soon as possible. If the correct subject line is not put in, then you run the risk of your email not being answered in a timely manner. Please Note: You will immediately receive an Out of Office response but someone will be with you shortly.
I placed multiple orders during the sale/I have an existing pre-order. Can you combine them? We created a function at checkout where you can choose “Add to My Existing Order” as your shipping option. Make sure to check BOTH “Add to My Existing Order” boxes during checkout. If any of your orders contain a Pre-order, it will be withheld until ALL stock is in hand at our facility.
The “Add To My Existing Order” function will not fully work for International customers as it combines the orders but still charges shipping. If you are an International customer and have placed multiple orders during the sale, please email us afterwords at firstname.lastname@example.org with ADJUST INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING in the subject line and it will be addressed as soon as possible. Please Note: You will immediately receive an Out of Office response but someone will be with you shortly.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU CHOOSE THE “ADD TO MY EXISTING ORDER” FUNCTION AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER ORDER TO COMBINE WITH (AND YOU DID NOT PAY FOR SHIPPING IF REQUIRED), YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED.
Are your Blu-rays/DVDs region free? Most of them are, but a small amount are not. Each listing on our site will have Region Code information included.
If I pre-order an item, will I be charged when it ships or upfront? Upfront.
Hopefully we’ve answered any questions you may have had. If there is something that we did NOT cover, you can email email@example.com. Please do not use any other email or social media (ESPECIALLY Severin/Intervision employees PERSONAL accounts) to try to reach us concerning this sale unless directed otherwise. Please do not send the same email multiple times to multiple email addresses. To help save time and allow us to continue to work on processing orders as quickly as possible, if your email has a question that was addressed here, we will send you back to this guideline. Thank you for helping us curb the large influx of emails during this sales event. Good Luck and Happy Shopping!