Severin’s Nasty Friday Sale 2021
Midnight EST Friday 11/26 through 3 AM EST Tuesday 11/30
Ready to unbuckle that belt and roll your stuffed ass to a laptop to take part in another Severin Black Friday sale? It’s time! In order for things to go as smoothly as possible, please take some time to read over the following information. It covers all the ins and outs with policy updates specific to this sale.
PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT guarantee Christmas delivery whatsoever. Our small shipping crew will be processing upwards of 20K packages between Black Friday orders, and Folk Horror/Nasty Habits pre-orders, so please plan accordingly. We will not address any messages about Christmas delivery.
The New Nasties Include:
- 7 BRAND NEW Releases
- Limited Black Friday Sale Bundles
- 50% off SRP for MOST Severin and Intervision titles
- TONS of Brand New Merchandise
- More Clearance Items
The Sale will start on Friday (11/26) at Midnight EST. The sale will end at 3 AM EST on the following Tuesday (11/30). There will be NO COUPON CODE! Our website will be shut down for a few days BEFORE the sale to make price adjustments and organize listings. Once the site opens for the sale, all you need to do is add your items to your cart and checkout without any hassles of entering a code.
50% Off at the Edge of the Sale
Severin Films and Intervision Picture Corp. are offering 50% off the SRP price of the majority of their catalog titles.
The following will be EXCLUDED from this 50% off SRP price sale:
- Releases from the past 6 months (this includes the Black Friday releases as well as Strike Commando, Strike Commando 2, Invaders of the Lost Gold, Siege, Born for Hell, Skinned Deep, Cannibal Man, No One Heard the Scream, Overboard, Eloy de la Iglesia’s Quinqui Collection, A Day of Judgment, The Fourth Victim, Midnight, All or Nothing, Endgame, Warriors of the Year 2072, Raiders of Atlantis, Blood for Dracula, Retribution, Black Boots Leather Whip, The House of Lost Women, Beyond Darkness, The Masturbating Gunman, An Angel for Satan, Franco Noir, Eyes of Fire, Woodlands Dark and Days Bewitched, All the Haunts Be Ours Box Set, and ALL current pre-orders.)
- Merchandise (some items will be heavily discounted and labeled as Clearance Items)
- Limited Edition Convention Stock (this includes limited run releases such as Blood on Satan’s Claw, The Beast in the Cellar, Skinner w/LE Slipcover, Revenge of the Living Dead Girls LE Blu-ray, Theatre Bizarre Digipack, No Way Home LE, Aenigma LE, Demonia LE, Shining Sex LE, Castle of the Creeping Flesh w/Slip, Plague Town 2-Disc, The Attic Expeditions 2-Disc, and Tales of the Uncanny 2-Disc.)
Here’s a nifty list of catalog titles that WILL be eligible for 50% off SRP for the first time ever (in all available formats):
- The Dungeon of Andy Milligan Collection
- The Eurocrypt of Christopher Lee
- Perdita Durango
- Day of the Beast
- Nosferatu in Venice
- A Scream in the Streets
- Day of the Animals
- Deep Blood
- Santa Sangre
The Brand New Titles
Here are the SEVEN New Release Titles that will be debuting at our Black Friday Sale:
- House on the Edge of the Park [3-Disc Limited Edition Blu-ray w/Slipcover + CD Soundtrack] $38/Region A
- Night of the Demon [2-Disc Blu-ray w/Slipcover] $34/Region Free
- Bloody Pit of Horror [Blu-ray w/Slipcover] $24/Region Free
- Black Candles [Blu-ray] $23/Region Free
- The Halfway House [Blu-ray] $20/Region Free
- Ballad in Blood [Blu-ray w/Slipcover] $25/Region Free
- The Forbidden Door [Blu-ray] $23/Region Free
A Disturbing Amount of New Merchandise
Here’s a breakdown of ALL of the NEW Merchandise that will be debuting at our Black Friday Sale. PLEASE NOTE: These items will be included in unique bundles as well as individual listings.
- Cannibal Holocaust and the Savage Cinema of Ruggero Deodato Book [Brand New Limited Edition Hardcover Pressing/SIGNED by Ruggero Deodato/Only 1,000 copies available during the sale/Individual cost will be $45]
- Severin Films Hall of Fame Enamel Pin #22: Ruggero Deodato [Designed by Pseudo Ludo]
- Custom Limited Edition Night of the Demon Mask [Handmade by Artist Tom Martino of DWN Productions/Only 26 masks will be available through an individual listing during the sale/Cost will be $150]
- The Dick Demon [Handmade Sculpture of the titular monster from the film Night of the Demon, equipped with ripped-off penis/Designed by Little Shop of Gore/Only 500 units will be available through multiple listings/Individual cost will be $45]
- Additional Night of the Demon Merchandise [Some items will be available separately as well as part of special Bundle]
- Enamel Pin [Updated reimagining of original promotional button during the film’s original debut/Designed by Pixel Elixir/Individual cost will be $8]
- 18×24 Poster [Updated reimagining of original promotional poster during the film’s original debut/Designed by Pixel Elixir/Individual cost will be $8]
- Bigfoot Patch [Designed by Pixel Elixir/Individual cost will be $3]
- Bigfoot Keychain [Designed by Pixel Elixir/Individual cost will be $5]
- Night of the Demon Novelization by Author Brad Carter [Individual cost will be $15]
- SIX Brand New Stickers [Five infamous Severin Films characters from our releases of Midnight, The Sinful Dwarf, Perdita Durango, Blackenstein, and The Masturbating Gunman, all designed by Artist Jared Yanez (@jaredyanezart on Instagram)/Night of the Demon “Dick Ripper” sticker, designed by Pixel Elixir]***PLEASE NOTE: These will only be available as add-on items during checkout.
- Black Candles Devil’s Paw Necklace [Reproduction of the infamous Satanic jewelry featured in the film Black Candles/Individual cost will be $8]
More Clearance Merchandise
We have been doing $3 clear out prices on multiple back catalog DVDs leading up to the Black Friday sale. The remainders of those will continue to to be on sale during the Black Friday sale along with a few additional DVD titles that will be revealed during the sale. Additional clearance items include shirts, audio book, comic books, decals, and multiple other things. PLEASE NOTE: We are only selling what is in-hand, so stocks will be limited.
BUNDLES! BUNDLES! BUNDLES!
We will be debuting FIVE unique Bundles that will be available ONLY during our Black Friday Sale which will feature our New Releases:
- Friday, Bloody Friday Bundle [Limited to 100]: The Mega Bundle to end all bundles. This one includes all SEVEN Brand New Black Friday titles, as well as all related merchandise from The Demon Bundle, Bundle on the Edge of the Park, and The Black Candles Bundle. The price will be $319.***PLEASE NOTE: We will NOT be responsible for broken Dick Demon figures if you select Free Media Mail Shipping.***PLEASE NOTE: This bundle will ONLY be available to U.S. customers.
- Severin’s Nasty Friday Blu-ray Bundle: This Bundle will include all SEVEN Brand New Black Friday Releases. The price will be $168.
- The Demon Bundle [Limited to 300]: This Bundle will include our epic Special Edition Blu-ray of Night of the Demon along with the Dick Demon Figure, Novelization, Enamel Pin, Poster, Patch, Keychain, and Sticker. The price will be $109.***PLEASE NOTE: We will NOT be responsible for broken Dick Demon figures if you select Free Media Mail Shipping.
- Bundle on the Edge of the Park [Limited to 500]: This Bundle will include our Black Friday Blu-ray releases of Ruggero Deodato’s House on the Edge of the Park and Ballad in Blood along with the Cannibal Holocaust and the Savage Cinema of Ruggero Deodato Book and Severin Films Hall of Fame Enamel Pin #22: Ruggero Deodato. The price will be $108.***PLEASE NOTE: This bundle will ONLY be available to U.S. customers.
- The Black Candles Bundle [Limited to 300]: This Bundle will include our Black Friday Blu-ray release of Black Candles along with the Devil’s Paw Necklace. The price will be $28.
Nasty Black Friday Sale FAQ’s
Your site is down/I cannot log in. Why? Like with most websites, a large flow of heavy user traffic can slow the site down exponentially, or even crash it. If you are having difficulties getting in to our site, please be mindful that we are already aware of the situation and it is a temporary problem that will be addressed immediately if it happens.(Yes, a live person will be watching the launch.) If you’re experiencing a lag or crash, we’d appreciate your patience and know that we are working on the issue. Please just veer away from the site and come back a little later and do NOT harass the Severin staff. Also, please be mindful that the site will be closed for one full week BEFORE and AFTER the sale.
Can I add additional Items to my Folk Horror Box (or Witches’ Bundle) order? Absolutely not. All Folk Horror Box (or Witches’ Bundle) orders placed in 2021 must be shipped separately from any other order due to the custom packaging we will be doing. If you attempt to add your Black Friday order to a pre-existing Folk Horror Box or Bundle order, it will be cancelled immediately.
Why are you not answering my emails? The ONLY acceptable place to email us during the Black Friday sale is email@example.com. Do NOT email individual Severin employee emails. Do NOT message Severin employees directly through their social media accounts. Questions about the sale, orders, or the website cannot be be answered through our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY.
I did not receive an order confirmation. Did my order go through? Confirmations get sent out to the provided emails on orders. Please ensure that the email you entered at checkout is accurate and free of misspellings (“.con” is a very common misspelling occurrence) and that you have checked all of your email folders (spam, junk, promotions, etc.) after placing the order. If you received a PayPal receipt please know this is valid confirmation we have received your order. But if you’d prefer a receipt from us, please email email@example.com with RESEND MY ORDER CONFIRMATION in the subject line and it will be addressed as soon as possible. Please Note: You will immediately receive an Out of Office response but someone will be with you at some point during the sale. Please do NOT continue to send in emails.
What is the status of my order? When will I get my order? We will begin packaging orders immediately AFTER the sale ends on 11/30. A tracking notification email will be sent to the provided email via our shipping program, Shipstation, once your order is processed. Again, please ensure that your address is free of misspellings and that you have checked all of your email folders (spam, junk, promotions, etc.). PLEASE NOTE: We are anticipating a unprecedented amount of Black Friday orders, which will have to ship alongside all Folk Horror and Nasty Habits orders. We would like to accomplish all shipping by end of 2021, but please be prepared for the shipping duration to last through January.
Do you ship internationally and what about free shipping?/I thought your Free Shipping rates were lower? Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping rates are carefully calculated to factor in the ever-growing USPS shipping rates, our handling fees, and supplies used. Our site also offers FREE economy shipping (Media Mail for US orders). Please note that YOU have to be the one to select Free Shipping during checkout. It does not automatically happen when you cross the threshold. For FREE shipping eligibility:
- U.S. residents must spend $100 and over.
- Canadian residents must spend $150 USD and over.
- All other countries must spend $200 USD and over.
PLEASE NOTE: The FREE SHIPPING TIERS are raised at EVERY Mid Year and Black Friday Sale EVERY year. Again, the shipping default is set to pay for shipping, so YOU will need to manually select FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING once you reach your appropriate tier, if applicable.
FOR CANADIAN AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT responsible for any lost packages during our sale if you utilize the Free International Shipping option. If your order is returned back to our facility, we will contact the provided email to inform you of the situation and you will need to pay for re-shipment of your order (unless the fault is on our end) or cancel it for a refund of the cost of items only.
Where is my order? Is my order lost? Can you do something about my traveling order? Once a processed order is picked up by the USPS and leaves our facility, it is out of our hands and we have ZERO control over how fast or slow your package travels to its final destination. It is your responsibility to take your tracking number to your local Post Office and inquire with them about your delayed/potentially lost package. A helpful tool is to ask your PO to check the GPS coordinates of your package to see where it went. We will be happy to step in and resolve this issue once the tracking of your package has shown over two weeks of inactivity (2 months of inactivity for International orders). If you placed an order over $100 and think your delivered package was stolen, you will need to provide us proof of a filed police report before we can resend a new package
I’d like to cancel my order. How do I do this? For the Black Friday Sale, we will NOT cancel any orders that contain a brand new Black Friday Sale item (this includes any of the brand new titles or merchandise) or pre-order. Also, keep in mind that if you want to cancel or edit your order, we can perform this function without the need of doing a full order cancellation (DO NOT PLACE A SECOND ORDER BEFORE REACHING OUT TO US PLEASE). If your order does NOT contain a new Black Friday item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CANCEL MY ORDER in the subject line and it will be addressed as soon as possible. If the correct subject line is not put in (or you send multiple emails), then you run the risk of your email not being answered in a timely manner.
Please Note: You will immediately receive an Out of Office response but someone will be with you at some point during the sale. Please do NOT continue to send in emails.
I received my order but there is a mistake. How can we fix this? If we gave you the wrong item or forget an item then no problem! Please email email@example.com with INCORRECT ORDER in the subject line and it will be addressed as soon as possible AFTER we have completed shipping all Black Friday Sale orders. If the correct subject line is not put in (or you send multiple emails), then you run the risk of your email not being answered in a timely manner. Please Note: You will immediately receive an Out of Office response and there will be an extended period of time before someone responds to it. Again, multiple emails sent by the same person will cause them to go unanswered for an even longer extended period of time.
I placed multiple orders during the sale/I have an existing pre-order. Can you combine them? We created a function at checkout where you can choose “Add to My Existing Order” as your shipping option. You can make this selection in your cart or during the checkout process. If any of your orders contain a Pre-order item, your entire order will be withheld until ALL stock is in hand at our facility.
The “Add To My Existing Order” function will not show up for International customers (excluding Canada). If you are an International customer and would add to your existing order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ADD TO MY INTERNATIONAL ORDER in the subject line and someone will be with you shortly to create an order for you on our website and send you a link to complete checkout. Please Note: You will immediately receive an Out of Office response but someone will be with you at some point during the same. Please do NOT continue to send in emails.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU CHOOSE THE “ADD TO MY EXISTING ORDER” SHIPPING OPTION AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER ORDER TO COMBINE WITH (AND YOU DID NOT PAY FOR SHIPPING IF REQUIRED), YOUR ORDER WILL IMMEDIATELY BE CANCELLED.
Are your Blu-rays/DVDs region free? Most of them are, but a small amount are not. Each listing on our site will have Region Code information included.
If I pre-order an item, will I be charged when it ships or upfront? Upfront.
Hopefully we’ve answered any questions you may have had about this sale. Please do NOT use any other email or social media (ESPECIALLY Severin/Intervision employees PERSONAL accounts) to try to reach us concerning this sale other than the email@example.com address. Please do not send the same email multiple times. To help save time and allow us to continue to work on processing orders as quickly as possible, if your email has a question that was addressed here, we will send you back to this guideline. Thank you for helping us curb the large influx of emails during this sales event. Good Luck and Happy Shopping!