Midnight EST Friday 6/25 through 11:59:59 PM PST Monday 6/28
Ready for a post-apocalyptic onslaught on your collection? It’s time! In order for things to go as smoothly as possible, please take some time to read over the following information. It covers all the ins and outs with policy updates specific to the sale.
The Nuclear Fallout Includes:
- 9 BRAND NEW Releases (Eight Blu-ray titles/One 4K UHD title)
- 2 Limited Mid Year Sale Bundles
- 50% off SRP for MOST Severin and Intervision titles
- Brand New Limited Edition Book
- New Clearance Merchandise
The Sale will start on Friday (6/25) at Midnight EST. The sale will end at 11:59:59 PM PST on the following Monday (6/28). There will be NO COUPON CODE! Our website will be shut down for a few days BEFORE the sale to make price adjustments and clean up. Once the site opens for the sale, all you need to do is add your items to your cart and checkout without any hassles of entering a code. PLEASE NOTE: If you are able to get on to our site and make purchases during the days the site is shut down, the order will be IMMEDIATELY refunded.
The 50% Off Apocalypse Sale
Severin Films and Intervision Picture Corp. are offering 50% off the SRP price of the majority of their catalog titles.
The following will be EXCLUDED from this 50% off SRP price sale:
- Releases from the past 6 months (this includes the Mid Year Sale releases as well as Perdita Durango, Day of the Beast, A Scream in the Streets, Nosferatu in Venice, The Andy Milligan Collection, Grizzly, Day of the Animals, Santa Sangre, Deep Blood, The Eurocrypt of Christopher Lee Collection, Strike Commando, Strike Commando 2, Invaders of the Lost Gold, and ALL current pre-orders.)
- Merchandise (some items will be heavily discounted and labeled as Clearance Items)
- Limited Edition Convention Stock (this includes limited run releases such as Blood on Satan’s Claw, The Beast in the Cellar, Skinner w/LE Slipcover, Viy w/LE Slipcover, and Revenge of the Living Dead Girls LE Blu-ray, Theatre Bizarre Digipack, No Way Home LE, Aenigma LE, Demonia LE, Shining Sex LE, Castle of the Creeping Flesh w/Slip, Plague Town 2-Disc, The Attic Expeditions 2-Disc, and Tales of the Uncanny 2-Disc.)
Here’s a nifty list of catalog titles that WILL be eligible for 50% off SRP for the first time ever:
- The Complete Lenzi/Baker Giallo Collection
- Revenge of the Living Dead Girls (Standard only)
- Aenigma (Standard only)
- Demonia (Standard only)
- The Beast Must Die
- Shining Sex (Standard only)
- Fulci For Fake
- Cruel Jaws
- Massacre in Dinosaur Valley
- The Black Cat
- Patrick Still Lives
- Shock Treatment
- Theatre Bizarre (Standard only)
- Plague Town (Standard only)
- The Attic Expeditions (Standard only)
- Castle of the Creeping Flesh (Standard only)
- Family Portraits
- Tales of the Uncanny (Standard only)
The Brand New Titles (aka Severin’s Nuclear Warheads)
Here are the NINE New Release Titles that will be debuting at our Mid Year Sale:
- Jess Franco’s The House of Lost Women [2-Disc Limited Edition Blu-ray + CD Soundtrack] $28/Region Free
- Jess Franco’s Black Boots, Leather Whip [Blu-ray] $24/Region Free
- Lucio Fulci’s Warriors of the Year 2072 [2-Disc Limited Edition Blu-ray] $28/Region A
- Guy Magar’s Retribution [3-Disc Limited Edition Blu-ray w/Slipcover + CD Soundtrack] $36/Region Free
- Joe D’Amato’s Endgame [2-Disc Limited Edition Blu-ray + CD Soundtrack] $28/Region A
- Mark Savage’s The Masturbating Gunman [Blu-ray] $20/Region Free
- Ruggero Deodato’s Raiders of Atlantis [Blu-ray] $24/Region A
- Paul Morrissey’s Blood For Dracula [3-Disc Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Digipack w/Slipcover] $45/Region Free
- MYSTERY BLU-RAY TITLE [VERY Limited Edition 2-Disc Blu-ray with an unpromotable Slipcover] (debuts Saturday, June 26 at 11:59:59 PM EST and will ONLY be available for the remainder of the sale) $32/Region A
Brand New Limited Edition Plutonium Covered Book
Introducing the English-language edition of Claude Gaillard’s radioactive book: AFTER THE WORLD ENDS. We have 400 copies on hand for this special occasion. Half of them will be available individually for purchase (The price will be $35) and the other half will be in The Marauders Bundle (see our Bundle section below for more information). This book will be available to US customers only. Published by Pulse Editions. 252 Pages.
A Mushroom Cloud of NEW Clearance Merchandise
We will have multiple merchandise items marked at clear out prices. Some items include shirts, audio book, comic books, decals, and multiple other things.
THE DYSTOPIC BUNDLES
We will be debuting TWO unique Bundles that will be available ONLY during our Mid Year Sale that will feature our New Releases:
- The Nuclear Meltdown Bundle [Limited to 300]: This Bundle will include all NINE Brand New Mid Year Releases. The wraps for Retribution will be signed by Director Guy Magar and Composer Alan Howarth. The wraps for The Masturbating Gunman will be signed by Director Mark Savage. The price will be $246.
- The Marauders Bundle [Limited to 200]: This Bundle will include our post-nuke Blu-ray releases of Warriors of the Year 2072, Endgame, and Raiders of Atlantis along with our limited edition post-nuke book After the World Ends. The price will be $104 and will be available to US customers only.
Post Apocalyptic Mid Year Sale FAQ’s
Your site is down/I cannot log in. Why? Like with most websites, a large flow of heavy user traffic can slow the site down exponentially, or even crash it. If you are having difficulties getting in to our site, please be mindful that we are already aware of the situation and it is a temporary problem that will be addressed immediately if it happens.(Yes, a live person will be watching the launch.) If you’re experiencing a lag or crash, we’d appreciate your patience and know that we are working on the issue. Please just veer away from the site and come back a little later. Also, please be mindful that the site will be closed for one full week BEFORE and AFTER the sale.
I did not receive an order confirmation. Did my order go through? Confirmations get sent out to the provided emails on orders. Please ensure that the email you entered at checkout is accurate and free of misspellings (“.con” is a very common occurrence) and that you have checked all of your email folders (spam, junk, promotions, etc.) after placing the order. If you received a paypal receipt please know this is confirmation we have received your order. But if you’d prefer a receipt from us, please email email@example.com with RESEND MY ORDER CONFIRMATION in the subject line and it will be addressed as soon as possible. Please Note: You will immediately receive an Out of Office response but someone will be with you in 24 to 48 hours.
What is the status of my order? When will I get my order? We will begin packaging orders immediately AFTER the sale ends. A tracking notification email will be sent to the provided email via our shipping program, Shipstation, once your order is processed. Again, please ensure that your address is free of misspellings and that you have checked all of your email folders (spam, junk, promotions, etc.). Depending on the number of orders that this sale generates, it could take up to four weeks for all orders to get processed due to our staffing availability.
Do you ship internationally and what about free shipping?/I thought your Free Shipping rates were lower? Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping rates are carefully calculated to factor in the USPS shipping rates, our handling fees, and supplies used. Our site also offers FREE economy shipping (Media Mail for US orders). Please note that YOU have to be the one to select Free Shipping during checkout. It does not automatically happen when you cross the threshold. For FREE shipping eligibility:
- U.S. residents must spend $100 and over.
- Canadian residents must spend $150 USD and over.
- All other countries must spend $200 USD and over.
PLEASE NOTE: The FREE SHIPPING TIERS are raised at EVERY Mid Year and Black Friday Sale EVERY year. Again, the shipping default is set to pay for shipping, so you will need to manually select that you want FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING once you reach your appropriate tier, if applicable.
FOR CANADIAN AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT responsible for any lost packages during our sale if you utilize the Free International Shipping option. If your order is returned back to our facility, we will contact the provided email to inform you of the situation and you will need to pay for re-shipment of your order (unless the fault is on our end) or cancel it for a refund of the cost of items only.
Where is my order? Is my order lost? Can you do something about my traveling order? Once a processed order is picked up by the USPS and leaves our facility, it is out of our hands and we have ZERO control over how fast or slow your package travels to its final destination. It is your responsibility to take your tracking number to your local Post Office and inquire with them about your delayed/potentially lost package. A helpful tool is to ask your PO to check the GPS coordinates of your package to see where it went. We will be happy to step in and resolve this issue once the tracking of your package has shown over two weeks of inactivity (and 2 months of inactivity for International orders). If you placed an order over $100 and think your delivered package was stolen, you will need to provide us proof of a filed police report before we can resend a new package
I’d like to cancel my order. How do I do this? For the Mid Year Sale, we will NOT cancel any orders that contain a brand new Mid Year Sale item (this includes any of the brand new titles or book). Also, keep in mind that if you want to cancel or edit your order, we can perform this function without the need of doing a full order cancellation (DO NOT PLACE A SECOND ORDER PLEASE BEFORE REACHING OUT TO US). If your order does NOT contain a new Mid Year release, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CANCEL MY ORDER in the subject line and it will be addressed as soon as possible. If the correct subject line is not put in, then you run the risk of your email not being answered in a timely manner.
Please Note: You will immediately receive an Out of Office response but someone will be with you within 24 to 48 hours.
I received my order but there is a mistake. How can we fix this? If we gave you the wrong item or forget an item then no problem! Please email email@example.com with INCORRECT ORDER in the subject line and it will be addressed as soon as possible AFTER we have completed shipping of all Mid Year Sale orders. If the correct subject line is not put in, then you run the risk of your email not being answered in a timely manner. Please Note: You will immediately receive an Out of Office response but someone will be with you within 24 to 48 hours.
I placed multiple orders during the sale/I have an existing pre-order. Can you combine them? We created a function at checkout where you can choose “Add to My Existing Order” as your shipping option. You can make this selection in your cart or during the checkout process. If any of your orders contain a Pre-order item, your entire order will be withheld until ALL stock is in hand at our facility.
The “Add To My Existing Order” function will not show up for International customers (excluding Canada). If you are an International customer and have placed multiple orders during the sale and would like to combine them, please email us afterwards at firstname.lastname@example.org with ADJUST INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING in the subject line and it will be addressed as soon as possible. Please Note: You will immediately receive an Out of Office response but someone will be with you within 24 to 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU CHOOSE THE “ADD TO MY EXISTING ORDER” FUNCTION AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER ORDER TO COMBINE WITH (AND YOU DID NOT PAY FOR SHIPPING IF REQUIRED), YOUR ORDER WILL BE PLACED ON HOLD AND NOT SHIPPED UNTIL RESOLVED.
Are your Blu-rays/DVDs region free? Most of them are, but a small amount are not. Each listing on our site will have Region Code information included.
If I pre-order an item, will I be charged when it ships or upfront? Upfront.
Contact the Mutated
Hopefully we’ve answered any questions you may have had. Please do not use any other email or social media (ESPECIALLY Severin/Intervision employees PERSONAL accounts) to try to reach us concerning this sale other than the email@example.com address. Please do not send the same email multiple times. To help save time and allow us to continue to work on processing orders as quickly as possible, if your email has a question that was addressed here, we will send you back to this guideline. Thank you for helping us curb the large influx of emails during this sales event. Good Luck and Happy Shopping!